Chancellor Carmen Farina will be the Town Hall speaker at this year’s UFT Spring Education Conference on Sat., April 26. There will be workshops to educate and inspire you, an exhibitors’ hall and a gala luncheon.
There is still time to register for the union’s major education event of the year. See the flier: http://www.uft.org/files/spring-education-conference.pdf #uftspring
WHEN: Saturday, April 26
WHERE: NY Hilton Hotel
COST: $50 per person
TIME: 7:30 am breakfast – 3 pm.
The Featured Town Hall Speaker is Chancellor Farina
Digital Tools for Instruction
- Practitioner-developed and student-focused performance assessments
- making, managing, refining school program partnerships
- Building a comprehensive Early Childhood foundation
- using Apple technology to transform classroom Learning
- Institute for understanding behavior: Sharing successful practices
Registration is $50
Deadline is April 11
download the flyer here: http://www.uft.org/files/spring-education-conference.pdf
Sign up for our mailing list to get a weekly email with NYC DOE News, classroom tips, and course offerings.
If you found this useful, please share it! use the buttons below.
You might also enjoy our most popular post, NYC Teachers’ Contract Talks: http://www.citeprograms.com/nyc-teacher-contract-talks/