School Positions Available
CITE is happy to share job openings with our community. Please see below. If you feel you are a good fit, please contact the schools with the info below.
Flushing High School needs an Assistant Principal of Social Studies for February 1st, 2017. Anyone interested should send their resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyee Chin, Principal – Flushing High School
35-01 Union Street, Flushing, NY 11354
(718) 888-7500 Ext. 1200
School: Our World Neighborhood Charter School
We are located in Astoria, New York, and have an Elementary School along with a Middle School. Our website is owncs.org
We have the following positions available:
- School Wide -Director of Special Education – School Wide
- Middle School – Integrated Co -Teacher Grade 6
- Middle School – Leave Replacement/Permanent Integrated Co – Teacher Grade 7
Please feel free to contact at 718-274-2902 or email me at email@example.com
Darrell Rawls, Middle School Secretary, Our World Neighborhood Charter School
Job: Ossining High School Principal
World class leadership sought for exceptional high school. Successful candidate must provide outstanding leadership to a dedicated, collaborative and instructional team.
- Visionary instructional leader with an excellent work ethic
- Experience using data and cutting-edge research to inform instruction
- Motivate staff and students to perform their very best and to support opportunities for continuous quality improvement
- Commitment to promote equity and excellence
- Ability to engage parents and the community in support of the school’s vision for Excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written and digital)
New York State Administrative Certification SBL required
Letters of Interest and Resume should be sent to:
Ray Sanchez, Superintendent, Ossining Union Free School District
400 Executive Blvd., Ossining, NY 10562
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
We are proud to introduce our new Undergraduate Completion Program for adults – the same convenience, affordability, and quality you’ve come to expect from CITE partners, now for adults 25 years and older who want to gain the skills and degree to get their career launched. Learn more here.
What does your career need? We can help you get there. 877-922-2483