NYC Teaching Jobs Available
This week, we’re running notices for NYC Teaching Jobs, and available administrative positions, sent to us from alumni of our partner programs.
Unity Center for Urban Technologies seeks:
- a high school teacher who can teach ART full time
Ms. Ally, Assistant Principal – 646-670-6012
111 East 33rd Street, 7th Fl
NY NY 10016
Middle School 584 Granville T. Woods has the following openings:
- office secretary
- school aid
- math teacher
Contact Principal Van Brussel or Wanda James at 347-873-3276 for more information
The Young Women’s Leadership School of Astoria is looking for:
- a strong Math teacher(s) that have experience in both middle school and high school. The position will most likely be a 6th or 7th grade position with one or two high school classes.
- We are also looking for a high school Spanish teacher.
Candidates who are interested can email email@example.com with their resume and cover letter.
Lehman High School in the Bronx is currently looking for:
- special education
- ELL Coordinator
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creston Academy 10X447 seeks
- bilingual teachers
- social studies teachers
Please contact Ms. Jackson (Dean) at 917-363-3166.
125 East 181 street Bronx, Ny 10453
IS 143 in Manhattan has some vacancies:
- 2 Bilingual Special Ed. for self contained classes
- 1 Bilingual Special Ed. for an ICT class.
(All for 6th grade.)
They can reach out to:
School of Diplomacy 11×370
- Dean of Students (one full time)
- Math Teacher
- Our school participates in the New York State Teachers of Tomorrow (TOT) incentive program; as a newly-hired teacher, you may be eligible to receive a $3,400 incentive for each year of service (for up to four consecutive years, totaling up to $13,600 – subject to New York State funding).
Sean Licata, School of Diplomacy
3710 Barnes Avenue
Bronx, New York 10467
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
See more teaching jobs in these posts:
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Professional Certification, Special Ed,Grad Courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, Westchester, and Long Island.
What question can we answer for you? 877-922-2483