Back to School Teacher Resources
Back to school resources roundup
- Regional Support Centers – what are they? Where do they come from? How do they affect you?
- Gardening in schools – Is your school doing something innovative? Let us know! We’ll feature you.
- School Leadership Tips – New school leader? Returning school leader? Aspiring school leader These are for you.
- Literacy Affects all Subjects – A reminder, and some thoughts.
- School Satisfaction survey – Some interesting results on how satisfied NYC Parents are with schools.
- What Motivates Teachers? What motivates you?
- SBL Alumni — Our alumni are landing some great jobs. Are you a recent grad with a new job? Let us know!
- EAS Test Prep — If you’re applying for any certification, you need to take the EAS Test. Here’s our test prep info.
- DASA — likewise, if you’re applying for any certification, you need to take a 6-hour DASA workshop. Here’s what that means and how to register quickly online.
- Grad Courses — While you’re getting all of your ducks in a row, go ahead and register for credits towards your special ed certification, your permanent school counselor license, or your 30 and above right here. Online registration, weekend in-person classes.
- Special Ed Certification — call us 718-923-9333 and we’ll talk you through the individual pathway.
- Tips for the Zen Principal — It’s September. Bring your “Om” game.
- How to Stay off the Front Page of the Post (tips for new Principals) — For principals new and old, here are some tips from a veteran building leader.
- You know you’re a teacher on Summer break when… — remember those days?
CITE is the Center for Integrated Training and Education . For over 25 years, CITE has and continues to train TEACHERS (Early Childhood, Literacy, Special Ed, Grad Courses, DASA); COUNSELORS (School, Mental Health Masters, Advanced Certificate); and ADMINISTRATORS (SBL, SDL, Public Admin, Online PhD) in all five boroughs of NYC, Yonkers, and Long Island.
What question can we answer for you? 877-922-2483